As app downloads slow down due to a maturing ecosystem (dropping 20% among the top 15 US pubs, according to a mid-2016 Nomura/SensorTower report), developers are turning to a new success metric: Usage. “Usage...
- Google sta testando un nuovo layout per il Play Store, senza divisioni tra le schede – Tutto Android
- Apple updates its analytics service with new metrics showing how apps get discovered | TechCrunch
- 7 Ways Media Companies Drive Better In-App Engagement and Sales
- ‘Pokémon Go,’ Citymapper, and Fabulous Among Google Play Store’s Best of 2017 Nominees | Digital Trends
- Top Apps of Q1 2017: Netflix Dominated Worldwide Revenue, Which Grew 63% YoY