As app downloads slow down due to a maturing ecosystem (dropping 20% among the top 15 US pubs, according to a mid-2016 Nomura/SensorTower report), developers are turning to a new success metric: Usage. “Usage...
- 7 Ways Media Companies Drive Better In-App Engagement and Sales
- ‘Pokémon Go,’ Citymapper, and Fabulous Among Google Play Store’s Best of 2017 Nominees | Digital Trends
- Top Apps of Q1 2017: Netflix Dominated Worldwide Revenue, Which Grew 63% YoY
- Apple cuts App Store affiliate commission from 7% to 2.5% | TechCrunch
- Here’s how Google will help you find more games and save on the Play Store | TechRadar