As app downloads slow down due to a maturing ecosystem (dropping 20% among the top 15 US pubs, according to a mid-2016 Nomura/SensorTower report), developers are turning to a new success metric: Usage. “Usage...
- Here’s how Google will help you find more games and save on the Play Store | TechRadar
- SURVEY: Nearly 60% of Millennials Have Used Chatbots | Retale
- Google Playables: gli utenti su iOS e Android potranno provare i giochi prima di acquistarli – Macitynet.it
- The Anatomy of a Top App – Apptentive
- 6 App Analytics & Marketing Trends to Watch Out for in 2017